What size is the venue?
Total space 850sq feet
Ceiling height 7 metres
What is the maximum capacity?
100 standing, 85 seated.
What are the opening hours?
8.30am to 11pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Late licences are available upon request.
What can we use it for?
Workshops, wellness, yoga, coaching, meditation, pop up shops, photography & filming studio, art gallery, sculpture display, wine tasting, product launches, ceremonies and displays, talks, press, meetings, film nights and a few more that we haven’t thought of yet. Coming soon, wedding ceromonies!
What is the price to hire the venue?
We have rates for different periods of the week, depending on what you need and which times. Our rate card is here. Your session must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Do we have to pay a deposit?
Yes, we require a £100 deposit at the time of booking, to secure your spot.
Can we hire by the hour?
Sadly not, the minimum is 2 hours during the day only. Please check the rate card here for session times.
Can we see the venue before booking?
Yes of course, we can arrange an appointment when the venue is not in use. If it helps, there is a floor plan here and gallery here of some of our events.
What is the booking procedure?
Please contact us via the form here in the website (link) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can let you know availability asap. It’s best to give us two dates, if you are able to, depending on what you need.
What can we expect when we arrive?
You will also be given a private door access code to come and go as you please in your allotted time. These codes change for every session.
What does the hire provide?
– Tea and coffee facilities for up to 10 people.
– Sound system to plug into.
– Free wi-fi
– Wine cooler for up to 36 bottles
– Exclusive use of the venue
– Disabled access and toilet facilities
– Store room/cloakroom
What hiring services or suppliers can you provide?
– Chairs and tables will need to be pre-booked for your event as not everyone wants them in the space and we keep them off-site. We have 42 chairs available and 3 poser tables.Decoration and basic styling: This service is available through our team at an additional cost.
– Catering: we have found the best local catering teams to help support any event you have. From extra refreshments, snacks, brunch, lunch, dinner, supper and drinks.
Can the suppliers gain entry before or after our session?
We can only give access during your booked session.
Can we use our own suppliers?
Yes, but we have the best in the locale on our list who know the venue well and can deliver excellent service.
Can we get married at White Space Alresford?
Yes, we can let you have details on humanist weddings and hopefully by September 2018 we will have fully-licensed civil ceremonies.
Is there an alcohol licence?
We are not able to sell alcohol on the premises. Alcohol for private consumption only.
Can we have parties?
Sadly we are not hosting any celebration parties at the moment.
Are there any restrictions?
– We are a non smoking venue.
– We have a single size door and an emergency exit. So any furniture, art or studio equipment needs to be able to fit through a single door or reassembled once inside.
– There is no outside space that is bookable.
– No late licence past 11pm.
Where can we park in Alresford?
– On street parking bays only outside building. Free for 2 hours x 8 spaces on The Dean. Double yellow lines in all other places.
– Perins School Pay & Display. 100 metres walk away
– West Street, Alresford. 1 hour free
– Watercress Line train station: Pay & Display 200 metres walk
– Broad Street: 2 hours free 200 metres walk
– Alresford Recreation Centre (ARC) First 2 Hours free
Is there a cancellation policy?
If the Event is cancelled more than 60 days of the event then 25% of the total event is charged. If the Event is cancelled less than 60 days and more than 30 days of the event then 50% of the total event is charged. If the Event is cancelled within 30 days of the event the full hire fee will be required.